We are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to support our digital marketing team. Responsibilities will include the development and management of digital advertising on Google and social media platforms, tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with the digital team and clients.
To be successful as a digital marketing analyst, you should have strong technical skills, digital advertising management experience, and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch digital marketing analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
This full-time remote position offers a competitive salary, full benefits, and a rare family-like supportive culture.
- Research, development, and management of digital ad campaigns on Google and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience or certifications with Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook advertising.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-690-9840 x 1001.