Digital Marketing Coordinator Position
The full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) will assist in setting digital marketing
strategies, developing and implementing social media campaigns and content (paid and
organic), email marketing efforts, and SMS for various clients.
An ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing/social media, an avid and skilled writer,
naturally proactive and creative. They must be curious, a team player who likes to have fun, and
understands analytics and how to implement change as a result.
Creativity and problem-solving, an instinct to take the initiative, and excellent
organizational skills are a must.
- Collaborate with fellow Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop and execute strategic,
multi-channel digital campaigns
- Research and make recommendations on new/alternative social media channels, trends, tools, and/or tactics
- Support community engagement by maintaining posting schedules and interacting with clients’ audiences in real-time to answer questions, promote interest, and generate conversation
- Collaborate on the development of and ensure implementation of digital campaigns
including strategy, objectives, tactics, KPIs/measurement elements
- Strategize and execute social media advertising
- Develop, distribute and measure email marketing campaigns (segmented
and broad) using Constant Contact
- Coordinate with team leads and/or designers for content development including image
sourcing, copywriting, link development, etc.
- Client relations and follow-up, administrative tasks
- Assist with monthly performance report production
- Monitor competitor presences/perceptions
- Prepare materials for and participate in client update calls/meetings as needed
- Other duties as advised by supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ethical in all regards
- Proactive approach to work
- Minimum 1 year of paid social media (advertising) experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing, digital marketing, or related experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a relative field
- Understanding of and ability to apply (directly or with team members) critical inbound marketing best practices, including SEO, blogging, social media, landing pages, etc.
- Command of Google Analytics including trend and traffic analysis, and conversion goals
- Proficiency with all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Skilled in business tools such as Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Proficiency with social media scheduling platforms (Falcon, Hootsuite, Sprout Social,
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing, on the phone, and in
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced and hybrid environment (predominately remote,
- Experience with email marketing platforms (particularly Constant Contact)
- Must have strong command of the English language with equally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to develop creative concepts and successfully apply them
- Must be able to oversee multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Meta Certified
- Graphic design skills/familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
- Video production abilities, limited (iMovie/Final Cut Pro/Canva/CapCut)
- Great sense of humor
- Enjoy dogs
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage assistance after 90 days
- Paid vacation and sick time after 90 days
- 401k benefits after 90 days
- Be part of an award-winning, minority, and locally owned and operated firm
- Work with a variety of clients and industries, including national brands
- Professional development opportunities in and out of the office
- Flexible work style – remote, in-office, etc.
- Fun and growing team
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free workplace