AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Sr. Email Marketing Content Creator and Marketing Analyst is responsible for planning, creating and executing multiple email marketing campaigns. Additionally, the successful candidate will conduct market research, identifying target audiences, gathering web analytics and preparing scenarios about the potential success of a marketing campaign and its impact on enrollment. The successful candidate has excellent analytical, creative, strategic, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Create, execute, and monitor multiple, ongoing email marketing campaigns for various target groups, analyze results
- Have working knowledge of SalesForce
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with University departments as needed
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing enrollment
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well; detail oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Previous experience in market research
- Experience managing Google Ads accounts
- Strong analytical and research skills to optimize marketing efforts
- Analyze and report on KPIs and performance of activities
- Make recommendations to improve marketing efforts
- Knowledge of marketing analytic software SemRush, and Simply Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including Google Ads, social media advertising
- The position is based on the Fort Myers campus, with travel and evening and weekend hours as needed.
Hodges University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and in some cases, a drug test.
Hodges Annual Security Report (Cleary Act Information and Policy) and Crime Stats located at https://www.hodges.edu/admissions/consumerInformation.aspx. The security report describes Hodges Annual Security Plan and the Crime Stats report lists the number and types of crimes committed on or near campus each year.
To the extent, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is applicable to the applicant, the applicant must consent to the processing of my Personal Data as defined by the GDPR for the purposes outlined and provided for in Hodges’ policies, as amended from time to time. The applicant must understand that in certain circumstances, the applicant has the right to object to the processing of their own Personal Data. The applicant must further understand that he/she has the right to request (1) access to his/her Personal Data; (2) rectification of mistakes or errors and/or erasure of own Personal Data; (3) that Hodges restrict processing of his/her Personal Data; and (4) that Hodges provide his/her Personal Data upon request in a portable format.
For more information about Hodges University, please visit www.hodges.edu
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applicants must submit the following information:
- Letter of interest that addresses the required qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Contact information for three professional references (name, title, address, phone number, email address). Applicants will be notified before references are contacted